- Moulded paper pulp products (also known as moulded fibre products) are new age, 100% eco friendly alternative to EPS (thermocol) and a replacement for single use plastic packaging..
- It is 100% made up of recycled paper
- Has lowest or close to no impact on the environment.
- Mouldable- This is mouldable as per product shape, thereby offering optimal protection.
- Adequate strength: Offers required strength to the product, protecting from Damages
- Nestable: These products can be nested and transported, thereby reducing transportation cost significantly, which is an advantage over Thermocol, which cannot be nested.
- Accuracy: Since it is made using moulds, there is no possibility of manual error.
- Repeatability: Even after producing thousands of pieces, the output quality remains the same.
- Cost effective: Moulded paper products cost almost the same or Maximum 5-7% more than Thermocol fitments. It is much cheaper than EPE foam as well.
- Fast and Convinient: The Moldability ensures there are no packaging partitions or structures need be constructed. One can directly insert the products and start packing.
New Era of Focus on Environment Friendly Packaging
- Traditionally, industry has been using polluting packaging such as EPS (thermocol), single use plastics and other material.
- EPS is the most environmentally damaging material- takes more than a million years to break down.
- EPS is not recyclable practically
- The Govt. of India has already banned Thermocol in single use plates, spoons, cups, and decorative items.
- It is only matter of time that single use industrial packaging of Thermocol will be banned in India.
- Many of the MNCs’ executives are being appraised based on the environment friendly packaging being developed. As a result, Environment focus has got a strategic importance in the Industry.
- This product, because of its versatility, has many applications. It is a designer’s product & offers ample opportunity to upgrade the packaging to eco friendly way.
- •Consumer Durables (FMCD)
- •Pharma (Glass bottles)
- •Engineering goods
- Industrial Applications are:
- •Electronics, Cell phones, TV, modems etc.
- •Glass products such as Chemical bottles, Tubes, Laboratory equipment etc.
- •Electrical appliances like Refrigerators, Washing Machines, Water purifiers etc.
- •Household items, Toasters, Coffee makers, Furniture etc.
- •Vehicle parts, Gears, Panels, Headlights, Wheels etc.
- •Industrial products, Electrical, Plumbing, Tools etc.
We would like to help your esteemed organization in the journey towards Sustainable packaging by designing and manufacturing moulded pulp products! Contact us today!